A sweet, spicy and savory dessert dish that you're bound to love.
- 2 Tbs Flour
- 1 Cup of Shredded Gruyere Cheese
- Drain 1 Jar of Papa’s Canzonetta's Original Flavor Italian Style Peppers In Oil (Keep Oil Separate)
- 2 and ½ Cups of Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Cups Crushed Pretzels
- 1 Stick of melted butter
Optional Topping: Crème Fraiche
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Two tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- Pinch of White Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Blend ingredients with whisk until smooth.
- Pretzel Crust: Combine pretzels and melted butter.
Line the pan with the mixture and create a crust around the edges.
Pre Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- Cheesecake: Use a stand mixer to incorporate all ingredients until the mixture is smooth. Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees in a water bath in a springform pan with tin foil wrapped around the base and the inside of the pan.
- Optional: Top with Crème Fraiche. Garnish with pepper oil, diced red pepper, fresh rosemary and Kalamata olives.
Find your perfect spice level!
You can also try using oil from Papa's Mild flavor peppers or Hot flavor peppers to take it up or down a notch on the heat level. Make it your own and let us know how they turned out on Facebook!
Other recipes you might like